The T92+ is a high performance double beam spectrophotometer with a variable spectral bandwidth from 0.1-5nm, selected by a continuous variable slit.
The Czerny-Turner monochromator with a holographic grating keeps stray light to a minimumand offers excellent optical resolution. The use of a photomultiplier tube as a detector offers exceptional sensitivity.
The T92+’s true double beam optical system coupled with an efficient and well proven electronic control system ensures high stability and low background noise.
- Photomultiplier tube detection provides exceptional sensitivity.
- Wavelength Range is 190 – 900nm.
- Photometric Range -4.0 to 4.0Abs
- User selectable spectral bandwidth between 0.1-5nm.
- User friendly design allows easy light source replacement and routine maintenance.
- Sample compartment design enables use of a wide range of optional accessories.
- UV-WIN software offers many operational and data processing capabilities and is supplied as standard with the T92+.
- Embedded PC.
- Eight Cell Motorised Cell Changer available.
|Optical System||Czerny-Turner Monochromator with high resolution grating|
|Spectral Band width||0.1 – 5nm user definable in steps of 0.1nm|
|Working Mode||PC Mode with USB connection.|
|Software Support||UV/Win-Pro Software|
|Wavelength range||190 – 900nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.3nm (Automatic Wavelength Correction)|
|Light Source||Automatic interchange (selectable within the working range of light source)|
|Stray Light||≤ 0.01% T (220nm)|
|Photometric mode||Transmission, Absorption, Reflectance, Energy & Concentration|
|Photometric Range||-4.0 to 4.0 Abs|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 0.002Abs (0-0.5A)
± 0.004Abs (0.5 -1.0A)
± 0.3%T (0-100%T)
|Photometric Reproducibility||0.001Abs (0 – 0.5A)|
|Baseline Flatness||± 0.001Abs|
|Baseline Stability||0.0004Abs/Hr (500nm, after pre heat)|
|Photometric Noise||± 0.001Abs (500nm,0Abs, 2nm Spectral Bandwidth)|