The T60U (UV-Visible) has a wavelength range of 190 -1100nm. The instrument has a switched mode power supply accepting voltages in the range of 95 – 240V AC and is supplied with either universal pathlength 5 cell changer or fixed path length 8 cell changer as standard. The T60 delivers the functionality and accuracy of an advanced instrument at an affordable price.
Features & Functions
- High performance fixed 2nm spectral bandwidth.
- Low stray light 0.05%T (T60U).
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 1nm (T60U).
- Holographic blazed grating 1200lines/mm.
- Local control software for photometric fixed wavelength measurement.
- Easily upgraded to include quantitative analysis, multi wavelength spectrum & kinetics.
- Built in cell holder storage.
- Robust modular design with a small footprint.
- Can be used with UV-WIN software (optional).